Research article: The journal accepts submission of manuscripts (either full research article or short report) that contain experimental components, except manuscripts on Mathematics. Four areas covered by the journal are:
Examples of manuscripts that are not considered by the journal:
- Meta-analysis or bioinformatics study/study from survey or interview or questionnaire or literature search, without experimental work
- Clinical medicine (patients' case study, clinical trial)
- Engineering/Architectural work
- Agricultural work (farming, large scale plant field)
- Computer science, Information technology (eg AI, modeling, simulation, neural network; with no significant theoretical novelty)
- Plant/Animal taxonomy
- Work on crude extract with unknown active compounds
- Environmental management/assessment
- Social science fields (policy, management, business, law, education reform, etc.)
*All manuscripts submitted must conform to the journal guidelines (see Instructions for Authors).
*Changes to authorship are not allowed after the manuscript has been accepted for publication.